MN-75-24 Profi ball bearing tile cutters
Professional instruments with a swiveling base and full guides
Features and benefits
- Two steel plaster flatness guides with a rectangular cross-section guarantee maintaining parameters of straight tile cutting line
- Carriage on roller bearings that does not require lubrication, smooth guidance of "cutting"
- Use of an appropriate angle and shape of the breaker results in the increase of pressure force during tile breaking of up to 320 kg
- Amortised base prevents the tile from destruction while breaking
- Adjustable height of the cutting blade with a diameter of 8 mm provides a perfect fit to the height of the tile being cut
- Additional support for tiles allows you to cut large formats
- Allows you to cut tiles of up to 16 mm thick, provides universal application to all kinds of ceramics
Are you looking for a supplier of equipment and tools?