MN-75-24 Ball bearing tile cutters
Tile cutters with an amortized base
Features and benefits
- Carriage on roller bearings ensures smooth guidance of "cutting"
- Amortised base prevents the tile from destruction while breaking
- Adjustable height of the cutting blade with a diameter of 8 mm provides perfect fit to the thickness of the tile cut
- Two full steel plaster flatness guides guarantee maintaining parameters of straight tile cutting line
- Use of an appropriate angle and shape of the breaker provides high pressure force
- Allows you to cut tiles of up to 16 mm thick, provides universal application to all kinds of ceramics
Are you looking for a supplier of equipment and tools?