MN-65-19 Jig saw blades for stainless steel and aluminum
Bimetal jig saw blades with milled, crossed teeth for cutting metals
Features and benefits
- Bimetal blade enables you to cut stainless steel and non-ferrous metals
- Milled and alternately distributed teeth provide the quick cutting of metal
- T-type handle, which is the most common handle that fits most jig saws available on the market
- Bimetallic blade makes the teeth very hard and the core flexible and resistant to fracture
- Reverse teeth enables you to cut without fraying of the top edge
Are you looking for a supplier of equipment and tools?
Fill out the form with your details and send us an inquiry MN-65-19 Jig saw blades for stainless steel and aluminumYour inquiry will be processed by our sales team. Note: this is not a product order.
- 3 blades per package
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library